Wednesday, February 24, 2010

February Post Card Challenge: Things You Love

Week 2 - Simple Designs

Still thinking about the things I love (specifically regarding my hobby) made me realise just how much I like a simple design that can be repeated over and over. I came across this design recently, and it is very easy to use...




Week 1 -Monograms

I was thinking about this month's challenge, and of course the first thing I wanted to say was color.. I absolutely love using lots of color in my projects. But so many people would say the same thing, so I decided to come up with something a little more unique to me. One thing I love to use when I am making cards is monograms. So this month each time I made a birthday card I used a monogram of the name for whom the card was for. Here are a few of the cards that I made this month...


2 comments:

Connie said...

G and J are my favorites. I like that you came up with something more unique to you. I wanted to do color too but somebody beat me to it. LOL. Love the name of your blog!

Leah said...

i love ALL your cards sarah, and the 'ewe' one is funny. i love the colors and the shapes, how you have things cut out. and the way the right side of the cards are curved edges. and how the one has triangles on the left column. all so visually pleasing!