Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Pile Of Scrap

I am a scrapbook/card enthusiast, and wanted to start this blog mainly for myself; to record my adventures in this hobby. It all started with the birth of my son in April of 2000, and the need to give a christmas gift to many extended relatives later that year. I never knew that those first pieces of paper would be the start of my addiction. (Ohhh, patterned paper...)

Fast forward to January 2004; supplies were quickly accumulating, with no good storage solution...


Then after years of saving, I was able to buy an armoire to house my hobby supply...


Oh glorious space...


And now, April 16th 2008, I am once again "out of room"...


My poor organizational skills + the desire to buy so many beautiful embelishments = overload.
I have a hard time getting anything done because (is it possible?!?..) I have too much to choose from. So, this blog is a challenge to myself.. to transform My Pile Of Scrap into art and memorabilia; one project at a time.

2 comments:

Leah said...

What a TON of really great supplies you have! how AWEsome!!!!!!! I'm so jealous!!!! Love you sarah, you are so creative. looking forward to all the new stuff you produce

malegerski said...

LOL isn't space overload the case with any hobby. I artwork is great. Thanks for the post on my wife's blog. I need your email.

Mark Legerski

malegerski@yahoo.com

or your can find me on facebook.

Hopefully this get to you.